Founding Members & Headmasters
In those days, it was not easy to run such a private school in the village area. But many dedicated and firmly committed individuals took very active and leading parts to make it possible for the school to function smoothly. Some significant names of those noble characters are:
- Sri A. Khelendra Singh, Assistant Teacher (who later became the Headmaster) of Ningombam Boys Primary School as the President of the school
- Sri. Ningombam Ibohanbi Singh, A.I. of schools (who also went on to become the D.I. of schools) Zone (III) Thoubal as The first Secretary of the school
- Sri Ningombam Basudas Singh, Pharmacist, as Treasurer
- Sri. Loitongbam Krishnamohon Singh, Lecturer, as an Auditor.
- Sri R.K. Sanahal Singh, SEO and Project Officer
- Sri. Ningombam Dwijendro Singh, S. O. (Electricity)
- Sri. Ningombam Labango Singh (Mandol)
These individuals did yeoman’s service for the growth and upliftment of the school and the credit of the present position of the school goes to them.
But it will be an injustice not to mention the following names in the history of the school. They are:
- Sri Moirangthem Gopal Singh Supervisor (Elect.)
- Sri. Sapam Achou Singh, Lineman (Elect.).
They served the school as the Founder Managing Committee members of the School. Meanwhile, the special team for school inspection went to Sri. Moirangthem Gokulchandra and Sri Ningombam Ibomcha Singh who served the school as inspector.
There was a time when Sri Ningombam Dinamani Singh, Smt. Athokpam Sanatombi Devi, Sri Loitongbam Krishnamani Singh and Sri Okram Ibopishak Singh served the school as teacher and worked selflessly with little remuneration at its inception period.
Sri Ningombam Dinamani Singh was acting as the first Headmaster of the school from 25th March 1976 to 30th September 1979 and since then the present Headmaster Sri Okram Ibopishak Singh has been serving the school as the Headmaster with effect from 1st October 1979. His presence as the Headmaster gave such a dignity and reputation to the school that students started coming for enrolment in large numbers. The school is indebted to Sri Okram Ibopishak Singh for his service and dedication to the school.